NVQ and competence-based qualifications Spectator Safety Management (L4)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Spectator Safety Management (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working in a senior role in spectator safety management, such as stadium manager, safety officer or chief safety officer. It meets the requirements for level 4 training for people working in senior roles such as Chief Security Officer as specified in the SGSA's Green Guide to Safety at Sports Grounds.
The mandatory units cover the skills, knowledge and competence required to enable learners to plan and ensure the safety of people attending a spectator event; assist the organisation to develop and implement policies; manage own resources and professional development; develop productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders; provide information to support decision making and provide learning opportunities for colleagues.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Spectator Safety Management (QCF)
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Tue Dec 31 06:00:00 UTC 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.