NVQ and competence-based qualifications Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at talented young athletes who have a real chance of excelling in their sport, as part of the Advanced Apprenticeship in Sporting Excellence.
Units offered include managing own career in sport, and understanding technical and tactical skills, nutrition, lifestyle, mental skills and attitudes to achieve excellence in sport.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Achieving Excellence in Sports Performance (QCF)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2014
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2017