NVQ and competence-based qualifications Providing Security Services (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Providing Security Services (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in frontline security services. It could lead to employment in static and patrol guarding, door supervision, CCTV operation, retail, reception or events security, and keyholding and alarm response.
Units offered include monitoring areas using CCTV systems, maintaining the security of property and premises through observation, and carrying out searches of people and their property.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Providing Security Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.