NVQ and competence-based qualifications Emergency Fire Services Control Operations (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Emergency Fire Services Control Operations. This work-based qualification is aimed at control room staff working in fire and rescue, in both the public and private sectors, whose role involves emergency call taking and dispatching appropriate resources to a range of incident types.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Emergency Fire Services Control Operations
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (non-full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Dec 31 06:00:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.