NVQ and competence-based qualifications Information Security Professional Competence (L4)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Information Security Professional Competence (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the information security sector. Units offered include testing the security of information systems, user profile administration, system operation, system management and carrying out information security forensic examinations.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 4 Diploma in Information Security Professional Competence
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 10:22:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.