NVQ and competence-based qualifications Creative and Digital Media (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Creative and Digital Media. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in job roles such as advertising creative, copywriter, director or art director, animator, broadcast journalist, computer games designer, web professional, media researcher, multimedia designer, photographer, radio producer, sound technician, TV and film camera operator, director, editor, floor manager, producer, production assistant or runner.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Creative and Digital Media
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.