NVQ and competence-based qualifications Professional Cookery (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or teach the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses. For example, fine-dining restaurants and hotels, gastro pubs, contract caterers, armed forces, schools and care homes where senior chefs are involved in creating, preparing, cooking and finishing complex dishes and devising menus. It could lead to employment as a Senior or Sous Chef.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.