NVQ and competence-based qualifications Professional Cookery (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses, for example fine dining restaurants and hotels, contract caterers, armed forces, schools and care homes where chefs are involved in creating, preparing, cooking and finishing dishes and devising menus. It could lead to employment as a Chef, Commis Chef or Craft Chef.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Professional Cookery
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.