NVQ and competence-based qualifications Kitchen Services (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Kitchen Services. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses. For example, fine-dining or quick-service restaurants, hotels, contract caterers, armed forces, schools and care homes. It could lead to employment as a chef, fast food service assistant or kitchen assistant.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Kitchen Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2022