NVQ and competence-based qualifications Hospitality Services (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Services. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses that cover a range of duties in their role and may combine food preparation, food service and non-food duties, such as front of house or accommodation functions. It could lead to employment as a bar person or manager, chef, cleaner, concierge, conference and banqueting assistant or manager, hotel porter, hotel receptionist, hotel room attendant, housekeeper, receptionist or waiter.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hospitality Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.