NVQ and competence-based qualifications Hospitality Services (L1)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Hospitality Services. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in hospitality and catering businesses such quick service restaurants, hotels, bed and breakfasts, youth hostels, holiday parks, contract caterers, armed forces, schools and care homes. It could lead to employment as a junior chef, fast food service assistant, hotel porter, hotel receptionist, housekeeper, kitchen assistant or waiter.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Hospitality Services
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 (Wales) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2018 (England)
- 31 December 2018 (Northern Ireland)
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2020 (England)
- 31 December 2020 (Northern Ireland)