NVQ and competence-based qualifications Food Production and Cooking (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food Production and Cooking. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses, for example gastro pubs or quick service restaurants, hotels, contract caterers, armed forces, schools and care homes. It could lead to employment as a chef, fast food service assistant or kitchen assistant.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food Production and Cooking
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.