NVQ and competence-based qualifications Food and Beverage Service (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses. It could lead to employment as a bar person, conference and banqueting assistant or waiter.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2022