NVQ and competence-based qualifications Food and Beverage Service (L1)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or teach the Edexcel Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in hospitality and catering businesses, such as fine-dining or quick-service restaurants, hotels and contract caterers. It could lead to employment as a fast food service assistant or waiter.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 1 NVQ Certificate in Food and Beverage Service (QCF)
- Level 1
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.