NVQ and competence-based qualifications Craft Cuisine (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Craft Cuisine (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners working in a wide range of hospitality and catering businesses, for example restaurants, gastro-pubs, hotels, cafés or contract caterers, where chefs will be cooking a wide range of dishes and combining multiple cooking methods to produce their dishes. It could lead to employment as a commis chef, demi chef or chef de partie, working in a professional kitchen under supervision.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Craft Cuisine (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2019 (Wales) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2019 (Wales)
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2021 (Wales)