NVQ and competence-based qualifications Pharmacy Service Skills (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Pharmacy Service Skills. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in a pharmacy setting, either in the community or in a hospital. It could lead to employment as a pharmacy assistant.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Pharmacy Service Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 September 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.