NVQ and competence-based qualifications Pathology Support (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Pathology Support, including key documents and the latest news. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the health sector. It could lead to employment as a healthcare assistant.
Please note, the following units are no longer available as optional units and we are now updating the specification to reflect this change.
Unit D/501/3826 Influencing others at work
Unit R/501/3774 Planning and monitoring work
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Pathology Support
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2023