NVQ and competence-based qualifications Paediatric Support (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Paediatric Support (QCF), including key documents and the latest news. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the health sector. It could lead to employment as a healthcare assistant.
Please note, the following units are no longer available as optional units and we are now updating the specification to reflect this change.
Unit D/501/3826 Influencing others at work
Unit R/501/3774 Planning and monitoring work
Unit F/600/2036 Paediatric emergency first aid
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Maternity and Paediatric Support (QCF)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2020 (England)
- 31 December 2020 (Wales)
- 31 July 2020 (Northern Ireland)
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2023 (England)
- 31 December 2023 (Wales)
- 31 July 2023 (Northern Ireland)