NVQ and competence-based qualifications Emergency First Aid at Work (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are required to provide first aid to employees injured or taken ill at work in line with the Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981.
First Aid Awarding body forum and First Aid Quality Partnership have issued guidance on the delivery of this course.
- Qualification type:
- NVQ and Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Award in Emergency First Aid at Work
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
16-18 (EFA funding),
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 September 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.