NVQ and competence-based qualifications Clinical Healthcare Support (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the health sector. It could lead to employment as a healthcare assistant or phlebotomist.
Please note that following units are no longer available as optional units and we are now updating the specification to reflect this change.
Unit D/501/3826 Influencing others at work
Unit R/501/3774 Planning and monitoring work
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Clinical Healthcare Support
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.