NVQ and competence-based qualifications Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults' Advanced Practice) for Wales and Northern Ireland (L5)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (Adults' Advanced Practice) for Wales and Northern Ireland. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in advanced practice within health and social care services. It could lead to employment as a senior care worker or as a manager or assistant manager of residential, day, domiciliary or community-based services.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Adults’ Advanced Practice) Wales and Northern Ireland
- Level 5
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 August 2019 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 30 August 2019