NVQ and competence-based qualifications Healthcare Support (Level 3)
Here you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support. This work-based qualification, accredited on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF), helps boost learners' career prospects by giving them the skills, knowledge and understanding needed to work as a Senior Healthcare Support Worker, specialising as an Adult Nursing Support Worker, Maternity Support Worker, Theatre Support Worker, Mental Health Support Worker, Children and Young People Support Worker or Allied Health Profession - Therapy Support Worker.
This qualification must be completed by all apprentices enrolled on the Senior Healthcare Support Worker apprenticeship.
- Qualification type:
- NVQ and competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
Apprenticeships (SFA funding)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Sep 30 08:44:00 UTC 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.