NVQ and competence-based qualifications Healthcare Support Services (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the health sector. It could lead to employment as an administrator, caretaker, customer service manager, health records clerk, hospital porter, kitchen supervisor or manager, personal assistant, receptionist, records manager, security officer or manager, stock control or replenishment assistant or technical support person.
Please note, the following unit is no longer available as an optional unit and we are now updating the specification to reflect this change.
Unit D/501/3826 Influencing others at work
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Healthcare Support Services
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2020
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2023