NVQ and competence-based qualifications Healthcare Support Services (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Healthcare Support Services. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the health sector. It could lead to employment as an administrator, caretaker, customer service assistant or manager, health records clerk, hospital porter, kitchen assistant, library assistant, personal assistant or receptionist.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate in Healthcare Support Services
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 30 September 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.