NVQ and competence-based qualifications Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (L3)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England. This work-based course is the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the social care sector in England. It could lead to employment as a senior care assistant, senior healthcare assistant, support worker or key worker in residential settings, community and primary care environments, acute health environments, domiciliary services, day services or supported living projects.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu May 31 05:00:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu May 31 11:00:00 UTC 2018
- Final certification:
- Mon May 31 11:01:00 UTC 2021