NVQ and competence-based qualifications Adult Care (England) (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson BTEC level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (England).
As a Lead Adult Care Worker you will make a positive difference to someone’s life when they are faced with physical, practical, social, emotional or intellectual challenges. You will be expected to exercise judgement and take appropriate action to support individuals to maintain their independence, dignity and control.
This qualification supports the Lead Adult Care Worker Apprenticeship Standard and replaces the Level 3 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England 501/1607/1 which expires for registration on the 29th December 2017
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson BTEC Level 3 Diploma in Adult Care (England)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.