NVQ and competence-based qualifications Beauty Therapy - General (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy - General (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the beauty industry. It could lead to employment as a beauty consultant, beauty therapist or make-up artist.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy - General (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification),
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2016 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 July 2016
- Final certification:
- 31 July 2018