NVQ and competence-based qualifications Proficiency in Food Industry Skills (L2)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the level 2 Edexcel NVQ and competence-based qualifications in Proficiency in Food Industry Skills.
These work-based qualifications are aimed at learners who are working in a range of food operations roles. They could lead to employment as an abattoir operative, baker, brewery worker, butcher, confectioner, food processing operative, food scientist or technologist, meat hygiene inspector, meat process worker or technical brewer.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for Proficiency in Food Industry Skills
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 (Wales) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- 31 December 2020 (Northern Ireland) ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2017
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2019