NVQ and competence-based qualifications Apparel Manufacturing Technology (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Apparel Manufacturing Technology. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the fashion and textiles sector. It could lead to employment as a garment technologist, pattern and grading technologist, sample technician or handcraft garment maker.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Apparel Manufacturing Technology
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 06:00:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.