NVQ and competence-based qualifications Rail Engineering Operative (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Rail Engineering Operative (Competence), including key documents and the latest news. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in rail engineering. It could lead to employment in track renewals, tack maintenance, traction and rolling stock, electrification and signalling.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- BTEC Level 2 Diploma in Rail Engineering Operative (Foundation Competence)
- Level 2
- Guided Learning:
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Oct 31 10:07:28 UTC 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.