NVQ and competence-based qualifications Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering (QCF), including key documents and the latest news. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, across a broad range of areas in the engineering sector. It could lead to employment as an engineering craft/CNC machinist or production engineer.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.