NVQ and competence-based qualifications Network Construction Operations (Water) - Main Layer (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Network Construction Operations (Water) – Main Layer (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the engineering sector. It could lead to employment as a service pipe layer, water network operative or engineering operative.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Network Construction Operations (Water) - Main Layer
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 July 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.