NVQ and competence-based qualifications Children's Care, Learning and Development (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma for Children's Care, Learning and Development. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in early learning and childcare, social care and learning development support services. It could lead to employment as a care worker, childminder, playgroup leader, or crèche, early years, nursery or out of school childcare practitioner or manager.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma for Children's Care, Learning and Development
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.