NVQ and competence-based qualifications Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in early learning and childcare, social care and the learning development and support services. It could lead to employment as a care worker, careers adviser, children's centre worker, education welfare officer, registered childminder, or youth and community worker.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.