NVQ and competence-based qualifications Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in early learning and childcare, social care and learning development and support services. It could lead to employment as an assistant in a children's centre, nursery or playgroup, care worker, youth and community worker or registered childminder or nanny.
- Qualification type:
- Competence-based qualification
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Certificate for the Children and Young People's Workforce
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.