NVQ and competence-based qualifications Wood Occupations (Construction) (L2) - 2015
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Wood Occupations (Construction) from 2015. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in building and construction. It offers a choice of 6 pathways, including site carpentry, architectural joinery, and timber decks and cladding.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 Diploma in Wood Occupations (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.