NVQ and competence-based qualifications Waterproof Membrane Roofing Systems (Construction) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Waterproof Membrane Roofing Systems (Construction) (L2). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, as a roofer or construction operative installing waterproof roofing systems. It could lead to employment in an area such as reinforced bitumen membrane roofing, ply membrane roofing or liquid applied membrane roofing.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Waterproof Membrane Roofing Systems (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.