NVQ and competence-based qualifications Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction) (L3)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are experienced in working within the construction industry. Their work might involve supervising others and they're looking to develop their skills further and progress to a senior role or a position with more responsibility.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction)
- Level 3
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 15:17:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.