NVQ and competence-based qualifications Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners working in construction who have some knowledge and basic skills.
They'll have experience of working under supervision in commercial or domestic premises, using coloured and textured tiles to decorate the inside of buildings, or working on large floor areas such as factories, shopping centres and airports.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Wall and Floor Tiling (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Jul 31 08:37:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.