NVQ and competence-based qualifications Steelfixing Occupations (Construction) (L2)
Here, you’ll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steelfixing Occupations (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the construction and built environment sector. It could lead to employment as a construction operative.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Steelfixing Occupations (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Dec 31 15:54:00 UTC 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.