NVQ and competence-based qualifications Specialist Concrete Occupations (Construction) (L2) – 2018
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Specialist Concrete Occupations (Construction) from 2018. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, as a specialist concreter, for example in concrete repair, sprayed concrete, decorative concrete, concrete drilling, concrete sawing, in-situ flooring or substrate preparation and profiling.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Specialist Concrete Occupations (Construction) (L2)
- Level 2
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2022 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.