NVQ and competence-based qualifications Specialist Concrete Occupations (Construction) (L2) - 2015
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Specialist Concrete Occupations (Construction) (QCF) from 2015. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, as a specialist concreter, for example in concrete repair, sprayed concrete, decorative concrete, concrete drilling, concrete sawing, in-situ flooring or substrate preparation and profiling.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Specialist Concrete Occupations (Construction) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Apr 30 14:33:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.