NVQ and competence-based qualifications Specialist Concrete Occupations - Background Preparation and Profiling (Construction)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you’ll find everything you need to study for or to teach our Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Specialist Concrete Occupations – Background Preparation and Profiling (Construction). This includes the original specification, along with new or updated units, details of the structure and general guidance. Please refer to the original specification for the units that have not changed.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Specialist Concrete Occupations – Background Preparation and Profiling (Construction) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Apr 30 14:33:00 UTC 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- Thu Apr 30 14:48:45 UTC 2015
- Final certification:
- Sun Apr 30 14:49:00 UTC 2017