NVQ and competence-based qualifications Interior Systems (Construction) (L2) - 2013
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Construction) (QCF) from 2013. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in installing interior systems in commercial buildings. This may include access flooring, acoustic flooring, protective components, interior sheeting, partitions and dry lining.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems (Construction) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
19+ (full level 2 or level 3 qualification)
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Thu Dec 31 06:00:00 UTC 2020 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.