NVQ and competence-based qualifications Floorcovering Occupations (Construction) (L2) - 2015
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Floorcovering Occupations (Construction) from 2015. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are employed as floor layers or construction operatives installing floor cover systems in the workplace.
Units offered include preparing and fitting underlays for floorcoverings in the workplace and surface preparation to receive floorcoverings.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Floorcovering Occupations (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2017 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.