NVQ and competence-based qualifications Erection of Precast Concrete (Construction) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Erection of Precast Concrete. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the construction and the built environment sector and offers a choice of 2 pathways, Flooring and Structural.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Erection of Precast Concrete (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.