NVQ and competence-based qualifications Demolition (Construction) (L2)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition (Construction) (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the construction and the built environment sector. It could lead to employment as a demolition operative or plant operator.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Demolition (Construction) (QCF)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 May 2015 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.