NVQ and competence-based qualifications Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (L4)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or teach the Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the construction industry.
It could lead to employment as a supervisor or manager within a chosen specialist technical activity, such as building and civil engineering, highways and maintenance repair, residential development, conservation, demolition or tunneling.
On this page
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction)
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Last registration:
- 31 August 2022
- Final certification:
- 31 August 2024