NVQ and competence-based qualifications Construction Site Supervision (Construction) (L4)
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or teach the Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in the construction industry.
It could lead to employment as a supervisor or manager within a chosen specialist technical activity, such as building and civil engineering, highways and maintenance repair, residential development, conservation, demolition or tunneling.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision (Construction)
- Level 4
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Fri Dec 31 00:00:00 UTC 2021 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.