NVQ and competence-based qualifications Construction Senior Management (L7)
- One or more of these qualifications has expired for new registrations. Please check the last registration date below.
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management (QCF). This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are leading and controlling projects in construction - for example, managers with responsibility for procurement, estimation or design. It can lead to employment at senior management level and is recognised by the Chartered Institute of Building as meeting professional standards at MCIOB level.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Construction Senior Management
- Level 7
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- Eligible for funding in England for:
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- 31 December 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.
- Last registration:
- 31 December 2016
- Final certification:
- 31 December 2019