NVQ and competence-based qualifications Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services – Roadbuilding (Construction) (L2) - 2015
Here, you'll find everything you need to study for or to teach the Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services – Roadbuilding (Construction) (QCF) from 2015. This work-based qualification is aimed at learners who are working, or want to work, in building and construction, primarily road building. It could lead to employment as a construction operative, highways maintenance worker or surface dressing and marking operative. Learners have a choice of 14 pathways, including bituminous paving, high friction surfacing - machine, and pavement marking - road studs.
- Qualification type:
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)
- Qualification title:
- Pearson Edexcel Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Construction Operations and Civil Engineering Services – Roadbuilding (Construction)
- Level 2
- Accreditation status:
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH):
- Total Qualification Time (TQT):
- Qualification number (QN):
- First teaching:
- Review date:
- Mon Apr 30 16:12:00 UTC 2018 ? This is the date by which we must have decided to extend, withdraw or replace a qualification.